Order, change or cancel
Found the right article? Nice! Only a few clicks away before completing your order.
- Place the item in your shopping basket by clicking on the shopping basket icon or button.
- Go to your shopping basket (top right), check your order and click on 'Go to checkout'.
- Enter your e-mail address and information. You can provide a different billing and shipping address.
- If you want to enter a different billing address, uncheck 'Billing and delivery address are the same'.
- Then select your payment method. We offer all the usual payment methods.
- If you wish to add a comment to our customer service, you can do so in the provided field.
- Click on 'Place order' to complete your order. Then you will be automatically redirected to our payment provider MultiSafepay.
- After successfully completing your payment, you will automatically return to the Childhome webshop. You will be thanked for your purchase.
- An overview of your order will be confirmed by e-mail.
The choice is yours! The order will be prepared with equal care. If you choose an account, you will get a number of benefits:
- You only have to enter your details once.
- You can easily log in with your e-mail address and password of your choice.
- You can consult your orders at any time in your account environment.
If you are referred to our payment provider (MultiSafepay) after placing your order, you have completed all steps of the ordering process.
- You make your payment, which is immediately checked by MultiSafepay.
- You will be sent by MultiSafepay back to our website where you will be thanked for your purchase.
- Immediately after your payment you will receive a confirmation of your order by email.
- You will only receive an email from us once your order has been sent.
- You can assume that if you order before noon, your order will be processed the same day.
- On the product page you will find out if the item you want is in stock.
- The stock, however, does not specify the number. It may therefore be that if you order more than one piece of the same item, this must be ordered extra.
- If your desired item is not in stock, the expected delivery date is shown on the product page.
- A handy overview of delivery times per country can be found here.
- The delivery period only starts from the moment your order is handed over to the carrier.
- You will receive an email from GLS or DPD with the tracking information.
- Items that are not in stock and need to be ordered may extend the delivery time. If your order consists of several items, it is unfortunately not possible to have this order sent in multiple packages.